Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Travel Article

Just started writing a humorous travel article - and it's a real challenge. Whilst my experiences in Hawaii were extremely hilarious at the time, I am not sure that reading them will have the same effect. I am attempting to keep my sentences succinct and not over "fluff" them...

At the moment I have a backbone to the story, but my favourite part is actually moulding it to be synthesised and easy to read. I have hand-picked a few photos to send into the Travel magazine which include panoramic shots with my underwater camera, so I hope that they will be accepted too. I think photographs can really make your article seem more appealing. See:





Proscuitto wrapped asparagus that I made
Anyway, now that I have got you hungry...Before you dash off to eat some food, let me know about your article writing experiences. Have you had something published? What method worked for you? What photos did they like?

No comments:

Post a Comment