Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2011

My first publication


My first publication
 I am so terribly excited that I was published as the Letter of the Month in this issue (November 2011) of the Women's Health Magazine. I sent the letter off as my third assignment from the WB course and within 2 weeks the magazine had gotten in contact to let me know that they were going to publish it! (I must admitt that I did "wooop" out loud and make every family member read it)

I haven't received the products yet, but I have posted an image of my publication so that you can see.



 I would be really interested to know of anyone else who has had something published. What was it? Were you as shocked as I was?

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant news - I hope it leads on to greater things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knight in shining armour.1 November 2011 at 01:30

    Congratulations on having your article published. With regard to posting replies to the comments I receive on my blog, I simply post them in the comment box.Thank you for your comment. I liked your ad, it was so simple and very catchy, novel ways are difficult to find, you did it and it paid off. Hope you have much success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damsel in Distress1 November 2011 at 09:31

    Thanks Sally, much appreciated...and to the Kinght in Shining Armour, thank you, your kind words are very encouraging! It was something that I thought of on the spot and send it in straight away. Best of luck to you both.

    ReplyDelete